Latest forum threads
10 minutes ago
by sagara
39 minutes ago
47 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
Help Required
Posted 8 years, 9 months ago
I installed SweetFX and CineFX following this link... http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3718/ when i push scroll lock it doesnt change the gfx does that mean it hasnt installed... I didnt play the vanilla game jkust installed this straight away and trying to work out if it installed correctly... Thanks
Toggles currently do not work with W3. It's being fixed. It should display a message in the top left letting you know reshade has compiled effects and started properly. Do you have that? In case you missed it on game boot you can turn on an effect and then turn it off and see if it compiles in game. Back with 1.5.1 i used to turn on borders if I couldn't tell SweetFX installed properly. You can't miss it.
first time using this... How would i go about turning on borders... (sorry to be a noob) Thanks for the mega quick reply though.
first time using this... How would i go about turning on borders... (sorry to be a noob) Thanks for the mega quick reply though.
#define USE_BORDER from 0 to 1 there should be red borders(by default) on the edges of the screen. #define USE_BORDER is near the end of the choose effects section in the sweetfx_settings file. You should probably get the reshade welcome message though.
Can anyone help I'm using Reshade + SweetFx 2.0 on P3d and occasionally its crashing to desktop with a dxgi.dll error in the appcrashview log.
New post

Please log in to post an answer