2 hours, 36 minutes ago
by mnbvc
3 hours, 27 minutes ago
by mnbvc
4 hours, 16 minutes ago
by mnbvc
What about Windows 10 ?
Posted 8 years, 8 months ago
Do someone knows how it will work with it ?
Reshade Framework (includes SweetFX 2.0) is working just fine for me on Win 10 (10240). Using it on Far Cry 4.
ReShade in general works just fine on Windows 10.
Using SweetFX (1.51?, the old one) in CS:GO and the Reshade Framework (SweetFX 2.0 / GEMFx etc) for Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin in Windows 10 and it works just fine.
Unfortunately, in the Elite: Dangerous failure in W10, earlier on W8.1 everything was ok. SweetFX 2.0 (Preview 8 | ReShade 0.19.0)
I use the framework almost with most of the games I play ATM because right now there's nothing to play and most of them are from 2010 and below, and all of them working more than fine, no errors or issues at all
I just tried using in Batman Arkham Knight and reshade is not working with windows 10. Not even a log file is created. I am at a loss right now.
I solved a problem with the three different tournaments run in the elite dangerous. (My previous post) enough off while playing EVGA PrecixionX
SweetFX 1.5 does work properly in Windows 10. I use it on Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. The reason it works for me is I have Fallout 3 Retail installed into C:\Games\Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas is installed into C:\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Fallout New Vegas. Under Windows 10 (at least for me), installing Steam under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) does not allow for various mods to work properly, including SweetFX, due to UAE.
AceGoober Posted 1 day, 17 hours ago SweetFX 1.5 does work properly in Windows 10. I use it on Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. The reason it works for me is I have Fallout 3 Retail installed into C:\Games\Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas is installed into C:\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Fallout New Vegas. Under Windows 10 (at least for me), installing Steam under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) does not allow for various mods to work properly, including SweetFX, due to UAE.
Yeah I have my steam directory as well under C:\Games\Steam since I know that majority of games have issues with being installed under program file directorys if you mod them. Especially games like Fallout and Skyrim :). Interesting I tried to use Bouletor Injector version on Batman Arkham Knight but no dice. It seems Batman Arkham Knight has zero ability to work with reshade or sweetfx as far as I am concerned. It doesn't even create a log file period in games executable folder. I have installed Directx and everything necessary. I will state though that Reshade works fine with Witcher 3 and has zero issues.
New post

Please log in to post an answer