9 hours, 13 minutes ago
by mnbvc
10 hours, 3 minutes ago
by mnbvc
10 hours, 53 minutes ago
by mnbvc
How to Increase specific colors ?
Posted 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I want to know how Increase a colors on swwetfx settings, whta line i need to change ? I want to increase Green colors Thanks All <3
i'm not an expert, and i rarely touch any preset, but i think you can do thins from lift gama gain. RGB=red, green, blue colors, so 1rst option inside the float3() is red, 2nd is green, and 3rd is blue. i think the option you need is midtones or gain(as i said i'm not an expert). put your game in window mode(but don't minimize it), open the preset and do some tweaks(increase it by a lot-not just by 0.05- to easily see the change), then save to see what happened. remember to make a back-up before you start tweaking
TECHNICOLOR2 green strength. This will saturate greens. LIFTGAMMAGAIN will increase the green channel, changing the hue of all colours. Don't use that. Best method will be to modify a Lookup Table (LUT) texture using Photoshop and then apply it using TUNINGPALETTE.
If you want to boost the saturation for the green color only , try to use the vibrance but set the Red And blue values to 0.0.
Oki, Thanks all, i will try it when i come to my home Thanks <3
New post

Please log in to post an answer