7 hours, 55 minutes ago
by mnbvc
8 hours, 45 minutes ago
by mnbvc
9 hours, 34 minutes ago
by mnbvc
Dawn of War 2 : retribution
Posted 8 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I can get the sweetfx to work on dawn of war 2, but i did whats was told, i do not understand, please can someone lend me a hand there ? Thanks
Uh...... What exactly is the problem here?
Sorry not describing further. As soon as i start the game it crash. no probleme when i delete all files/folders from SweetFX/Preset. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for quick answer !
Alright, so you can not get it to work on this game. Firstly, what SweetFX/ReShade version are you using? 1.5? It also looks like the only preset for that game is an old 1.5 preset, so are you going to make your own?
Thanks again for answering so fast. Well i found a preset for DoW II, used it and retribution and it does not work, so i tried on DoW II (base game) and it didnt work neither. I assumed it wasnt the game, but i should be wrong then. Yes the preset i found preconised 1.5 so thats the one i used. Link to the preset : https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1770/ I dont think i can make my own preset tho, because even with all post-processes turned off it crash anyway. Any lead ? Sorry for my sometimes misunderstandable english. EDIT: The way i install preset isnt the problem (i think, given the fact i use it on most of my games already, this is the 1rst time i have this problem, but i can be wrong.)
The reason I asked about making your own is so you could use the latest SweetFX and/or ReShade. SweetFX 2.0 uses newer.... everything... and will probably work better than the older version. [url=http://reshade.me/]ReShade 2.0.1[/url] is even newer, has multiple shader sets including SweetFX 2.0, and has a program that lets you make your own preset easily.
thanks for insight and for your time ill get to it immediatly. :)
New post

Please log in to post an answer