Max Payne Raytraced for Max Payne, Reshade 4.9.1.
You need MartyMcFly's RTGI Shader - Latest Version.
Max Payne Raytraced is not compatible with the widescreen fix,
because it overwrites the d3d8.dll.
Max Payne on Nexusmods: Soon
You don't have to install Reshade, just unzip it, there is no other way,
because the mouse does not work in the Reshade overlay. (Sorry Crosire)
1) Install Max Payne, and update it to the last version number.
2) Download and install the A.I upscaled Texture Pack.
3) Extract all files from the Max Payne Raytraced.7z file into your Max Payne folder.
4) Unzip the RTGI shaders into the reshade-shaders folder, make sure that you keep the folder structure.
5) Open the Max Payne Options menu, and turn off Antialiasing, and Character Shadows.
(See Picture 2)
6) Start the game and have fun.
If you want to deactivate Filmgrain, go to the *reshade-presets* folder,
and copy the *No Filmgrain Preset* into the Max Payne folder, overwrite the existing file.
Numpad 7: Reshade On/Off
Numpad 8: Reset Reshade
Tested Resolution: 1920x1080
Color Grading (lut)
(Slight) lens flare
Should the sound not work properly in Windows 10,
the A.I Upscaled Texture Mod contains the solution.
(sound fix from darkje.)
Max Payne Deutsch Patch v4(Deutsches Audio, Texte und Novel)
With Filmgrain Preset
No Filmgrain Preset
No Filmgrain Ultra Raytracing Preset
Download: Microsoft OneDrive
Download Link: In The SweetFX_Settings.TXT (Press Download Preset) ;)
Since the mouse doesn't work with Max Payne in the Reshade overlay,
I had to do everything manually by hand. If you want to change something yourself,
open the *Max Payne-Raytraced.ini* and get started.
(You will only see the changes after you have pressed Numpad 8 once.)
(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH) :D
If you like the preset, I'm happy about nice words. :)
PLS Like my Facebook Page :)