This preset is made for my personal likings, I felt that many presets here made game too dark and blurry (caused by GemFX FXAA)
Preset is using Realistic Shader:
- Sharpens details of the enviroment
- Corrects blue "fog" a bit
- Enchants Dark darker and Lightnings shynier
No FXAA used, it messes up texts to unreadable. Use Ingame FXAA if wanted.
For future updates of GemFX:
- By-Pass UI
- Download and rename the file to GEMFX_settings.cfg
- Place the file in "Guild Wars 2\GEMFX\Presets\current" (Overwrite)
Ps. If you only want sharpening and lighning effects, setting "No GEM Shader" from configurator will disable biggest enchantment of this preset.
Contact in-game for feedback & questions: Haakkelberg.2460
For me, GemFX only worked when I placed all files in root of GW2, not in the "bin" folder