Latest forum threads
7 hours, 24 minutes ago
8 hours, 10 minutes ago
by mnbvc
9 hours, 9 minutes ago
by mnbvc
10 hours, 29 minutes ago
by mnbvc
Any idea what PreSet has highest graphics for ESO?
Posted 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey. I'm trying to determine what preset will make The Elder Scrolls Online look the best graphics wise. Instead of sticking with the 960 card like I posted about earlier I went ahead and upgraded to the MSI Nvidia GTX 970 100me edition. I tested `NaturalFX - Outdated for The Elder Scrolls Online against for The Elder Scrolls Online and kinda look the same. I decided to take a screen shot while using both presets and Sekta's actually seemed better though this was using normal screen shot ability in ESO so maybe it doesn't provide the best comparison method. But when I look at NaturalFX's screen shots they look amazing and would love to have the game look that way; just don't see it though when I use the preset. Anyone know what one of the two is actually better for high-end PC? Or even if there's a better preset than both of these out there that I haven't seen yet? Really want to max out my new 970 card and have the game look as beautiful as possible. Help is appreciated.
Well... i think it´s not about the pc...its all about your preferences. You choose by yourself wich one the best preset is. You dont choose a preset because u can run it at a high-end pc.....you look at the preset and decide if you like or not. There can be a preset with simple effects and can be the perfect settings for yourself. Or would u choose a "ugly" preset just because it´s the best for ur high end pc?
Because those screenshots on Natural 4k are in 4k lol. Making your own preset would be the best solution. That way you can have it exactly the way you want it.
Thanks for posting you two. Proudi: No I wouldn't go with the ugliest because someone mentioned it to be the supposed best. I would think though that majority of players just want what's going to make the game look naturally the best graphics wise so figured there was a Universal Preset out of the ones made that may be hands-down the best. As for presetting myself I have no idea how that works so guess I have to start learning. Thanks. PC_Constantine: I figured the pictures he/she put up there are messed with a bit but also would think the preset is meant to reflect those pictures which is why they are shown. Why put images of your preset if they're are completely false? Gain nothing from it. Do you happen to know best place to start learning how to make your own preset? Thanks.
Posted 3 days, 21 hours ago
Your writing is not only informative but also incredibly engaging. https://barpittirestaurant.com/
New post

Please log in to post an answer