Advanced RTGI Edition for SCCT, Reshade 4.9.1 and higher.
You need MartyMcFly's RTGI Shader - Latest Version.
Use the Shader Model 3 mode in the game and set all settings to high.
1) Install Reshade(Download/Install all shaders then you can't go wrong, except for the legacy shaders).
2) Extract the RTGI Shaders into the reshade-shaders folder.
3) Extract all Files from the SCCT Advanced RTGI Edition.7z file into the SCCT Folder
4) Start the game and load the preset(SCCT - Advanced RTGI Edition.ini).
Download: Microsoft OneDrive
(Preset+ Shader+ Lut Texture)
Download Link: In The SweetFX_Settings.TXT (Press Download Preset) ;)
If you want to play in FullHD
1) Start the game and set all settings to high + Shader Model 3 mode(Close the game).
2) Open SplinterCell3.ini, find the section: [WinDrv.WindowsClient]
And edit the following lines to a resolution you'd like to use:
If you like the preset, I'm happy about nice words. :)
PLS Like my Facebook Page :)